President & CEO
T&DD Consulting, LLC
- Mr. Vernon Durden was born in Beaumont, Texas and graduated from Hebert High School
- He holds a Bachelors and Associates Degree from Lamar University with concentrations in business.
- He retired from ExxonMobil as “Contract Manager” after 34 years and he worked at their Headquarters in Fairfax, VA
- He is Past President of the ” Southeast Texas Food Bank”
- He is President Emeritus of the “100 Black Men of Greater Beaumont” and a member of the Executive Board of 100 Black Men of America Headquartered in Atlanta
- He is President and CEO of “T&DD, LLC” Consulting
- He is Past President of Alumni Board of the Lamar Univ.
- He has received numerous awards and is a board member of United Way, IEA, Diversity S.E. Texas and SET Food Bank
- He mentors at BISD and Lamar University
- He is married to Johnnie Marie Durden for 47 years
- He is an avid traveler. His hobbies are horseback riding, motorcycling, scuba diving, skiing and golf.
- He is a nutritionist and enjoys exercising and yoga.
- He is a 2011 “Distinguished Lamar Alumni” honoree
- He is a trustee of the Lamar Foundation Board
- He is a Christian